Web hosting services available. Ensuring your website is up-to-date and available 24/7. With 99.8% up time your website is always available.
Software support for many popular web application tools and services. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Time Sheets
We can act on your behalf and provide support with your third-party software.
Managed Service Agreement
Service and Service Level Agreement (SLA) response time requirements for items covered.
- Service coverage is for home, residence, or place of business.
- Managed Service agreement applies to business specified per contract.
- Coverage will be for place of business registered within Violet Services systems. Additional Managed Service contracts will be required for each additional home, residence, or place of business.
- Service excludes small electronic devices and appliances, items not attached or part of business.
- Services covered shall include but are not limited to repair, maintenance, infrastructure, replacement, install, cleaning, and removal.
- Service is to provide a single-point service and communication with SLA obligation to respond to service requests.
- Eligibility requires contract agreement.
- Each service agreement shall exemplify or thoroughly illustrate items covered as well as items not covered.
- For item(s) not covered in Manage Service contract clients may request support. Support will be in the form of sole discretion advisory or suggest item(s) be added in Manage Service contract addendum at anytime.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Service Level Agreement coverage is based on a severity level of services requested or required. Severity level definitions provide response time criteria.
- Normal Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm.
- Service Level Agreement Matrix
|Service Level||Definition||Requirements||Response Time Obligations|
|Critical||Complete system outage.||No users are able to use or access system or service.||30 min for First Response.
Action required within 24hrs.
|High||Many users are not able to access system or service.||Partial system inaccessible for majority users.||3 hrs for First Response.
Action Required within 24 hrs.
|Medium||Application error. Single effected user. Disruption is an inconvenience but work is able to continue.||Application error in an area of the application and does not stop work.||30 min for First Response during normal business hours. Action Required within 12hrs during normal business hours.|
|Normal||Minimal or no impact.||Question, quote, install, upgrade, maintenance, cosmetic, or application improvement suggestion.||60 min for First Response during normal business hours. Action Required within 24hrs during normal business hours.|
New - Status indicates initial submission. Ticket has not yet been responded to.
First Response - Status indicates ticket has been dispatched to resource for execution. This does not satisfy Action regarding SLA.
In Progress - Status indicates ticket in currently in progress. Resource has started work. Satisfies Action Required.
Scheduled - Status indicates ticket has been scheduled for execution on a specific date and time, or to be further reviewed at a later time.
Pending Complete - Status indicates ticket is almost complete. Ticket may be pending inspection, customer resolution verification.
Complete - Status indicates completion. Ticket is resolved, no longer needed; there are no further action items.
To satisfy Action Required the assigned resource needs to begin work on ticket submitted. Start of work may be to review the ticket and assess action, schedule work, request for additional information, taking the necessary steps to obtain additional resources to resolve the issue.
- Client Portal is provided through Autotask, and is included in Managed Services. Access is granted upon completion of a Managed Service contract and enrolment.
- Training is provided on Client Portal experience for initial users.
- All customers will have Client Portal access.
- Client Portal is the preferred method for communication. Request via phone or verbal will result in a ticket that will need to be managed in the Client Portal.
- The purpose of the Client Portal is to provide a single-point of reference for communication and documentation. Clients will be able to review their history, re-use tickets, obtain copies of documentation, and view receipts.